If you're a Southern Indiana family, then it's the last weekend before school starts (you still have a few weeks, if you're JCPS). So, live it up with the family, and enjoy some of these fun events!
You can find the latest issue of Today's Family magazine — inside the March issue of Today's Woman ! That's two magazin...
Friday, July 26, 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Reflux goes beyond spitting up, and if you have a baby with reflux (90% of babies deal with it at some point), you already know that. Here are a few simple tips to help reduce the reflux:
• Keep baby upright for at least 30 minutes after a feeding
• Smaller, more frequent feedings
• Burp baby often during a feeding
• Dress him/her in clothes that fit loosely on the belly
• Elevate the sleeping surface at a 30° angle
Read more about reflux here in the July issue of Today's Family magazine.
Photo Source: Getty via WebMD
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Your family will enjoy both an amusement park and a water park at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, and we're thrilled to give away some tickets to this family fun spot!
Two lucky winners will each receive a family 5-pack of tickets to Holiday World & Splashin' Safari. Enter for your chance to win.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
- Find the right diapers for you. Parents considering using cloth diapers have the choice of three main kinds: pre-folds with covers, all-in-ones, and pocket diapers.
- Decide on the best method for storing dirty diapers. Either a wet bag or a diaper pail with a liner can be used for the dirty diapers.
- Choose a preferred method for getting rid of solid waste. Before putting a dirty diaper into the wet bag or diaper pail...
Monday, July 22, 2013
FAMILY ON THE GO Christy and Gary Roberts; Aubrey, 6; Lucy, 3; Logan, 1. They reside in Jeffersonville, IN.