You can find the latest issue of Today's Family magazine — inside the March issue of Today's Woman ! That's two magazin...
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Children are slinging on their backpacks and heading back to school, and the Today's Family fall issue is now available to help your family make the most of this new school year!
Here are some great reads you can find inside this issue:
- Have you ever wondered how differently a therapist, a teacher, or a doctor may parent her own child? We have the answers.
- On those busy nights filled with after-school sports practices and homework, learn how one family makes healthy meals in a flash at home.
- Find out what drinking all those energy drinks may be doing to your teen.
- Learn ways to ease homework stress for your child — and you!
- Weigh the options between respecting your teen's privacy and protecting him online.
- Does it seem wildly overwhelming to take three children under age 7 to Africa for a safari vacation? This family did it.
- Congratulations to our 2016 Marvelous Mentor.
Pick up your copy of the fall issue today, or check it out online. Have a great school year!
Our winner is Sondra Garcia!