Spend an exciting New Year's weekend with your family at one of these events:
- Be surrounded by dance, art, story-telling, magicians, music of all kinds, food, performers and more at the inaugural celebration of Lou Year’s Eve. Main Street will only be open to bicycle and foot traffic and will provide interactive children’s activities at venues such as the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, the Frazier History Museum, the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Kentucky Science Center.
- Celebrate with educational fun at the Kentucky Science Center's Noon Years celebration. Enjoy activity stations on topics like gravity and elasticity, and participate in a countdown to ... NOON!
- This weekend is the last opportunity to see the ‘American Pharoah’ exhibit at the Kentucky Derby Museum. It features artifacts never before seen by the public, as well as new interactive media exclusive to the Museum.
- It's also the last weekend to catch a glimpse of Lights Under Louisville at the Louisville Mega Cavern.
- The ball drops twice on New Year's Eve at Main Event Entertainment, with hundreds of prizes. Enjoy games, favors, and a balloon drop.
Here's wishing your family a fantastic New Year's weekend and an even better 2017!